Friday, 20 May 2011

Introduction into Bloggerland!

Paris Street View. By meee! (aka Anna Gwenllian)
Hello! My name is Anna Gwenllian and as it says in the 'About Me' section I'm an illustrator/artist/drawer of things from North Wales (Yer that place that's lyke full of sheep and rain and the nearest tesco is lyke 10 hours away, innit). I love drawing, art, cats, birds, animals, music, cartoons, countryside and the seaside. Visit my website HERE.

I've finally made myself a blogger/blogspot blog! I've already got a tumblr blog (see HERE) but that's become a collection of images that inspire me, with some of my sketches in between rather than an actual blog. Tumblr isn't really a blog I can write on. I can't really make a post about an illustrator or artist with a lot of images, write about them, and allow people to respond back. They can 'like' it, and I guess they can reblog it, but at the end of the day it's just where people find funny/cute/interesting images to show others, more than an actual blog! Then there's twitter (my twitter is @AnnaGwenllian by the way), which is basically the same with a restriction of 140 characters to say anything etc. So making a real-life grown-up blogger blog is a place I can share my inspirations, write about new and old artists/illustrators/writers/maker-of-things while including imagery. A place where I can share what I've been upto properly, without twitter cutting me off mid-sentence and having to resort to speaking in text-talk LOLZ!!!

Now with this introduction post out of the way I can start blogging about other things... :)

xxx

3 comments :

Whimsically Random said...

Welcome to the land of blog Anna... lovely intro im living in south wales.. innit blad.. lol love it and no I don't actually talk like that hehe. Avril x

acceberlebb said...

beautiful

Anna Gwenllian said...

thank youuu :) xx