Sunday, 3 June 2012

Finch-eriffic!

Aderyn y To / House Sparrow

Llinos Werdd / Greenfinch

Nico / Goldfinch

Titw Tomos Las / Blue Tit
Ok, so a Blue Tit is not a finch it's a tit, but I made it before deciding on making a 'finch print' or drawing a collection of finches! But my next bird drawing collection will be tits (lol @ tits) so I've already made a Blue tit in preparation for it! Anyway, I made these on cartridge paper using pencil and colour in Gouache. I think I prefer gouache to watercolour, it's more pigmented and colourful. I just looove colour :)

Anyway, I hope you're all having a fabulous 4-day-weekend :) xxx

I'm on instagram @annagwenllian

Follow me on twitter @AnnaGwenllian

4 comments :

erica marie said...

Wow, I never knew how seriously talented you were with all the drawings. Love this little collection of birds. The blue tit is just adorable.

xo erica

Anna Gwenllian said...

Aw thank you so much :) it means a lot! xxx

Igor+andré said...

Beautiful Illustrations! the colors are wonderful :)

Anna Gwenllian said...

Thank you Xx