Thursday, 18 April 2013

Diweddar // Recently


On i yn cylghgrawn Golwg wthnos dwetha, waaa! Yn son am gwaith fi a arddangosfa dwi mewn efo artistiaid Cymraeg yn Oriel Tonnau, Pwllheli (yna tan Gorffennaf os yda chi o gwmpas!)
---
I was in Golwg magazine last week, eee! About my work and about the exhibition I'm in with Welsh artists in Oriel Tonnau, Pwllheli (there until July if you're about!)


Wedi bod yn arbrofi efo trio rhoi lliw mewn lluniau fi cynta ddim rhoi just rhoi lliw wedyn ar y cyfrifiadur. Eitha hapus efo sut ma'r un yma wedi troi allan ond am cario mlaen arbrofi! Gadwch fi wbod be dachi'n meddwl ne os sgena chi unrw syniadau:)
---
Have been experimenting with trying colour before drawing (or with drawing) instead of adding in the colour afterwards digitally. Quite happy with how this one has turned out, but going to keep experimenting with different mediums! Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas :)


Yay! I bought this card and a pack of cute deer stickers from the talented Laura Manfre, check out her work here! She also sent me an extra pack of stickers, lucky me!




Be ydych chi wedi bod yn neud yn y wthnosa diwetha yma?
---
What have you been upto these past few weeks?
 
Hwyl xxx
 
P.S. I'm on bloglovin' now if you want to follow me on there! Click here.

2 comments :

laura manfre said...

Congratulations for the magazine feature! Your work looks fantastic!
(Thanks again for featuring my stickers and card!)

Anna Gwenllian said...

Thank you Laura! And you're very welcome :)